For those of you who are hip with this whole internet thing, I am on Twitter. You can follow me if you want. It’s not as focused on props as this blog, but I’ll occasionally throw up a link to something of interest to the props community. These are some sites I’ve tweetered about in the past:
- Vintage Printables – A fascinating (and organized) collection of public domain artwork and graphics suitable for printing (and making paper props).
- Craft Rooms and Organizing – An ongoing series showcasing the spaces of crafters. It’s a great inspiration for setting up work and storage spaces in tight quarters.
- Photos of my Models – A photo gallery of Michael Paul Smith’s incredibly detailed models of a mid-century American town.
- 75 years of Band-Aid – A brief history of Band-Aid with a great gallery of their bandage packages throughout the years.
- Louvre database – A (still incomplete) database of all the artworks in the Louvre museum.
So if you can’t stand missing out on future links like this, as well as my unparalleled humor, go ahead and check out my Twitter.